Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2017, 02:36:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Just wanted to know . . .
| | |-+  why did I hear those words?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: why did I hear those words?  (Read 934 times)
mariantym

« on: September 13, 2012, 12:56:33 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am writing in hope to find an explanation to something I experienced, so please share any thoughts you may have on this. My fiance was killed in Afghanistan about two months ago. Before this happened he came clean about some things that hurt my feelings and I pondered breaking up, but after a long conversation I decided that I would focus on the love instead of the hurt. A day or two before he died I remembered hearing in my head "If you don't leave him, he is going to die." - I immediately brushed off the thought as he was currently deployed and death was the last thing I wanted to think about.

Obviously, I feel some odd guilt related to that message and I wonder if I heard it or not. Last December, I had a tarot reading in which I was told of a separation but at the time I believed it had already happened since he had already left and now this prediction came back to my head. I wonder if we were always meant to split our paths, but if so, I can't imagine why it would be as extreme as him dying, he had two children and we had so many plans for the future.

I honestly don't know what I expect to hear, but any thoughts are well received. Hope you are all in peace.

Marianty
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 07:19:11 AM »

I think we have premonitions of the furure. I believe that was one of them. You will be separated from him for awhile and then you will see him again when it is time for you to cross over. Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 08:13:51 AM »

Marianty,

I agree with our host, Sam, that you will be together again in the afterlife, and all questions will be answered to your satisfaction. However, if you choose you may not have to wait for that and instead find a therapist specializing in After Death Communication who can help you answer these questions now—in this world.

You can do your own searches using a search engine, Google, Bing, Yahoo, or others using the term "After Death Communication." I would recommend that you at least check out the ADCRF forum which you can reach by going here: http://www.adcrf.org/

Namasté, Charles
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »