Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2017, 02:28:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Just wanted to know . . .
| | |-+  Want to know?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want to know?  (Read 15432 times)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2008, 02:02:55 AM »

Good. The worst thing a doctor or therapist can do is give people a label. There is no label that can accurately define the uniqueness of an individual. You are ok, you have the tools to achieve your goal. I will talk to you anytime you want. Just post.

Can I answer any questions for you?

Love

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
RideTheWalrus

« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 03:03:49 AM »

I've heard many people say 'thoughts become reality' to some extent.  It sounds like the law of attraction.

To those who believe in the law of attraction, does it work with negativity as well?  That is, if you're afraid that you'll have an asthma attack does it actually bring on an asthma attack?

Or does it only work with positive thoughts?

...I'm a hypochondriac at times, although I've been getting better my thoughts will still occasionally go back to negative thinking about my health.  I have a tendency to worry about my health, and quite frankly if 'thoughts shape reality' extends to negative thinking I'm up the proverbial creek without a paddle.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 06:05:10 PM »

Yes, negative thoughts manifest the same as positive ones do. But it is the intensity and duration of the thought that determines how fast it manifests. We have a "ritual" that is used. When one thinks a negative thought, they follow it with "cancel, cancel that thought." That is sufficent to take the intensity away from the thought.

Have you tried doing the affirmations on this site?

Love

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
RideTheWalrus

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »

Yeah, I use the affirmations.

Thanks for the reply!
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 07:34:41 PM »

Good, They really do work over time. With me doing them everyday in a year I was completely free of anxiety.

Love
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »