Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2017, 02:31:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Just wanted to know . . .
| | |-+  Want to know?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Want to know?  (Read 15433 times)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2007, 06:36:54 PM »

I am glad you liked my answer, Chet, anytime, anything.

Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2007, 06:47:02 PM »

Is was my experience that God is All-That-Is, but can also be personal. When I was in the light, that was in the presence of God to me. Total Love and caring and compassion. Who could ask for anything more.

Love

Well Sam, I assume we've all been there--it's just that most of us don't remember it.  So here is something that I "Want to know."

I've read about it in the NDE reports here on your site.  It's said that the love is almost tangible, like the air we breathe, I suppose.  We can't see the air, but we can feel it as it rushes past us.  We can feel it when we wave our hands in front of our face.  Is this LOVE thick enough to feel like the air we breathe?  Or is it in some other sense tangible?

And...  Is the LOVE intimately connected with the light which I presume has no distinct source, but subfuses all the space surrounding everything there?  Is the LOVE and the LIGHT one and the same thing?

"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2007, 12:21:39 AM »

Yes, you can feel the love within and surrounding you. It is like a warm vibrating energy. I posted this on another message board so I will share it here.

Our bodies are inhabited by our spiritual selves, the real us, the body blocks us from feeling or remembering our connection with the Oneness, or God, or the Light which is encountered upon the death of the body. The reason for this is learning. The physical is like a school, that operates in time and space to teach us how to focus our thoughts and learn about who we really are. If the body is damaged then we can no longer use the damaged part, but we (our spirit) are never damaged. So in reality the whole physical world including our bodies are a grand illusion used to teach us. We may think we are brilliant, but we're only in kindergarten in relation to the spiritual world. Now it is very difficult for OBE/NDE experiencers to live in this world with the knowledge they have learned from their experience. It takes years to adjust, and some never do. Those that do adjust try to help others with the knowledge they have. Some are more successful than others.

So, it is easy to understand why Jesus and other Master Teachers ask us to look within ourselves for the answers we need. Jesus said: "the Kingdom of God lies within you." He was right.

If you decide to walk the spiritual path showing love to all, the body blocking the feeling and knowledge of spirit is lessened, and you can feel the presence of love.

Love

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Allen

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »

Hello Sam...Thanks for keeping this quiet little corner going.  I've been away, dealing with life for a bit.  It's very
good to be back.  Hi everyone.

I had posted a NDE from Viet Nam on the previous board.  I may post it again.  In the mean time I would like to just talk with, and listen to all of you.  It is a pleasure to be in your company.  I am at this moment kinda-sorta, sorta-kinda beside myself.  I "should" be feeling emotional pain and loss but I am not.  I am feeling that my soul
is at the helm, not my human skipper.  It is somewhat strange, but very peaceful.  I only feel love.

Sam...I hope some day you will turn this flower into a garden (a book) so that many others will enjoy the peace
here, a book that will inspire this kind of thought and introspection.

The Light and Love are one.  There are many types of angels, even human.  "Evil" is only the "tension" which love
uses as an opposite to exist.  There must be an opposing force.  This human experience we are very gifted to get
is the school Sam described.  It is our choice to grow or not to grow.  Experience is an illusion, but it's all we have.

The quest for enlightenment is a pre-scribed course.  We have our lifetime to seek it.   
jlt05301954
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 08:29:51 AM »

Is was my experience that God is All-That-Is, but can also be personal. When I was in the light, that was in the presence of God to me. Total Love and caring and compassion. Who could ask for anything more.

Love

Dante

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 04:07:52 AM »

Hey everyone, I have a question, why do people go through near death experiences? and when they are in their spiritual form, I have read that God asks them if they want to go back, and they say yes and go back, why cant everyone who dies do that?  I'm sure famous dead people like Martin Luther King Jr., Elvis, Aaliyah, Sean Taylor would(all good-hearted people) have had these experiences, why wouldn't God let them back onto Earth? is it because they were biologically dead and not clinically dead? hopefully they are in heaven smiling. I just began reading into this so I'm sorry if I come across dumb.

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 04:17:18 AM by Dante » Logged
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 07:32:18 AM »

It depends of the condition of the body. It may be beyond repair, so they must go back to the spiritual world. Not all have a choice, in many experiences they are sent back to finish their lives.

Love
angelbearbp

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 01:34:36 AM »

I used to hear a spirit guide-2 of them actually... at least I think they were....it seems like they left because I haven't heard them since like 2 years ago...:( And I havent had an angelic experiences for awhile....it seems like God doesn't care about me anymore. Am I too old for them-Im 19 now and when I heard them I was like 16.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 06:16:05 AM »

I don't think you are too old for spirit guides, I believe everyone has at least one. When You heard them, what did they say to you? And how did you feel about what they said?

Love
angelbearbp

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 07:23:56 PM »

I heard them say-"We understand you." Some other things too that I can't remember. They sang to me a few times. They have beautiful voices. :)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 08:28:50 PM »

That sounds a lot like guides to me, wanting to help you feel better about yourself. I can hear beautiful music also.

You did not get to old, just distracted with other things in your life. Tell me about yourself, do you still go to school, did you read the links I provided in other posts. Tell me something that will improve your life.

You are loved, more than you will ever realize.

Love
angelbearbp

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 11:06:26 PM »

Dear Sam, I actually start college tomorrow. I'm very scared-I just don't know what to expect in a college classroom. Im getting an Associate of Arts degree. I'm thinking of majoring in Journalism-so in the future I can write and have a column in the religious section of a newspaper. I love writing! As you can see with my poetry. I did read the links you gave me and I want to thank you...you don't know how much that meant to me. ttyl,
~Brit
angelbearbp

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »

Do you believe in telepathy? I've done it a few times. Also I have this weird ability to predict sometimes scenes from movies or characters. Like for the new movie Twilight I pictured the 2 main characters exactly what they looked like even their expressions. I thought haven't I seen this before? De ja vu I guess. Why movies?
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 12:20:51 AM »

Yes, I believe in telepathy. I can understand how you would be scared to go to college for the first time. I like your choices of a career, shows you are a sensitive person. Are you left-handed? Just take one step at a time, as you go. Don't get overwhelmed by all the activity. I worked with a lot of commercial artists before I retired.

Keep writing me about how you are doing, I enjoy hearing from you.

Love
angelbearbp

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »

I'm right-handed. I went to an alternative/therapeutic school my sophomore-senior year called Glen Oaks. I set a lot of goals and taking one day at a time I think was one of them. I just didn't like feeling judged and labeled with disorders. Just made me feel like I have so many problems. Now instead of talking to a therapist who will just tell me what's wrong with me or make me think too hard I just talk to people like you, my family, and my inner adviser. Now I'm ready for the new challenge of college!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »