Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 03:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Dispensing with the Bad
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dispensing with the Bad  (Read 3217 times)
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« on: August 05, 2009, 10:54:21 AM »

Sam (or anyone else who would like to contribute),

I have read in at least one NDE description (I can't remember specifically which one), that when a soul has entered the light, had a life review, and is about to be admitted into heaven, the soul is 'cleansed' to remove any remaining bad traits that would interfere with its progress in the higher realms.

It was written that this process would not be undertaken if the 'bad parts' to be removed constituted such a large part of the entity's existence that there would be virtually nothing of the entity remaining.  If so, the entity would be directed to other dimensions to work out the 'bad parts' or would be reincarnated.

What do you know about this process?  Is there a word or phrase for it?  Might this process be akin or even the same as "the born again experience?"

--Charles
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:40:23 PM »

This is new to me. Haven't run across anything like this before. I have been told you enter just the way you are and go to the level you belong. From there the work continues, reincarnation or whatever the choice is yours. If you still have a lot of work to do you will go to the lower levels. You progress up through the levels depending on your spiritual growth. That's is the way I was told.

Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 02:38:36 AM »

This is new to me...

Okay, if I find this NDE (or others with this phenomena) then I will post a link to it here.

I do now remember some events in the NDE which contained this aspect.  The individual who 'died,' as I recall was a European (perhaps a German) boy.  He had hit his head on a board that projected down from the overhead of stairs that went down into a basement.  This rendered him unconscious leading to the NDE.

In the world beyond he was accosted by a being of light who attempted to impede his progress, as if he were some sort of "gate crasher."

Perhaps this is the wrong narrative, not sure.

Thanks for your reply.

Namaste,

--Charles
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 08:31:51 AM »

Guenter Wagner's near-death experience:

http://www.near-death.com/wagner.html

This is the one two which I referred. There are others like it in some respects, as I recall, but this has the essence of that to which I am trying to describe.

>>>
"You have a smelly breath. You need a bath."

[Webmaster note: I believe this is a reference to the purification process that some souls go through. The phrase "smelly breath" may be a reference to "smelly thoughts" or negative thoughts which are incompatible with existence in the higher afterlife realms. Such thoughts have also been described in other NDEs as a form of "thought bacteria." Various NDEs demonstrate that such thought processes must be purified before entering these higher realms.]

I received the impression that I would have to take a bath similar to that I was used to on Earth, but by dipping the whole body. It was made plain to me that this process was going to be unpleasant, but I could stop it when it became too painful for me to bear.

Although I could not comprehend the reason, I was willing to do what the Being of Light wanted me to do. I was lifted up and put into a red light. I closed my eyes. I could not feel anything. I did not know for how long I had been in this state. After some time, however, I realized that I was being tossed about rather rigorously. It was like being in a washing machine. I cried:

"I think that is enough!"

Immediately, I was lowered down and the love and the warmth were switched off, but I still remained in this beam (or sphere).
<<<

Namasté, Charles

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »