Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Just wanted to know . . .
| | |-+  health question! :(
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: health question! :(  (Read 2943 times)
angelbearbp1234

« on: November 03, 2008, 10:04:35 AM »

I have been having pain on my left side like my stomach and chest off on and on for like 4 months. Sometimes I think its because of stress and anxiety but I am wondering if Im going to have a heart attack. Sometimes I feel the pain of others like this one lady died from a heart attack a week ago. :( The pain I feel feels like really bad indigestion and goes into my arm and neck. This whole week I've been feeling nauseous and then suddenly today I started to have chest pain and I was completely relaxed today so I don't know what could have caused it....Help here!!!

By the way this is the same girl who has a blog on this website-Britney's blog I'm just using another username too.

~Brit
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 06:50:46 AM »

Brit,

I suggest that you Google angina to see if that helps.  While these are symptoms of heart trouble you are young and not likely a canidate for heart disease.  Still, I am not a doctor and not trained in medicine, so others here maybe able to give better advice.

-- Charles
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »