Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Inspirational Material Here
| | |-+  Letter from God
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Letter from God  (Read 532 times)
Joost

« on: January 28, 2014, 10:09:38 PM »

Here's a letter from God for those who feel alone, unloved and rejected. I found it on the internet and translated it for you.
Love, Joost

My beloved Child,
I love you with my unconditional Love. You came forth from My Love and are so wanted by My Love.
I know your struggle, your pain and the sorrow life has brought to you.
I know your longing for love, pureness, for authenticity and for freedom.
I know your struggle with your own feelings and emotions, and the rejection you experience by my other children.
This grieves and hurts Me. My other children reject you because they do not yet understand my mercy. They judge, putting burdens onto others they wouldn't be able to carry themselves. The burdens I freed them from. But My Love is also for them. I simply can not do anything else than to Love. I Am Love.
I know you feel rejected. They also rejected Me when I gave My Life on earth for them. But I forgave them and I want to ask you too to forgive my ignorant children.
My beloved Child, come to Me and let My Love heal you and wipe all tears from your face.

Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 07:00:25 AM »

I love it, it is real and very true.

Sam
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »