Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 02:08:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Inspirational Material Here
| | |-+  Letter from Bill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Letter from Bill  (Read 562 times)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« on: September 05, 2013, 08:42:13 PM »

Why do I look out upon the canvas of the world I paint in my mind and
proclaim it reality? What am I looking out from? A body? A brain, electrical currents
whizzing?  What makes them whiz?  I am the very center of the reality within my Father,
who knows I am lonely for Him and cradles me with love whenever He/She can in whatever
way best sparks the love within.  He knows I am confused at times and lost, but always a
breath away in silence to remind me of my lineage. What have I to fear but the thoughts
of my ego self that has globbed onto my confusion.  World mind energy is fear and fear is
our common worldly DNA.. Learn to unbear it by recognizing the lies of the false self.
Ask yourself, why should I be unhappy about ......fill in the blank?  Why should I feel
bad about.....fill in the blank?  Why should I worry when worry has no function but to
upset?   As I learn who walks with me I learn I was made for love.  For happiness and
fullness of life.  I am learning to love my life.  Feels good.  As it should.  Dare to
believe it can be so.

Bill G.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »