Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 03:25:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Do people reunite with their furry friends when they have NDE?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do people reunite with their furry friends when they have NDE?  (Read 2859 times)
Tigerlily0605

« on: August 31, 2008, 05:08:54 AM »

I haven't read of anyone having a Near Death Experience and reuniting with or being greeted on the other side by the animals they loved in this life that passed before them. Has anyone heard if they have? If not, I'm not leaving this earth! I won't go unless I can be with my dear departed furry companions. My 22 year cat just passed away and I'm really grieving over her death.
Can someone help me with this please?

Blessings to all,
Tigerlily
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 07:06:17 AM »

Yes, people do reunite with their pets in the afterlife, and there are a few near death experiences that show this. Don't worry your furry friend will be there to greet you.

Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Tigerlily0605

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 07:22:25 AM »

Thanks Sam for your insight:) I feel better knowing I'll be reunited with my furry friends one day!
Tigerlily
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 07:32:29 PM »

you are welcome
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »