Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 05:38:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Near Death Experiences Here
| | |-+  Consciousness Survives...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Consciousness Survives...  (Read 1276 times)
StreetSpirit

« on: December 10, 2013, 01:13:16 AM »

Hi everyone, glad to be here. 

After reading through some of the posts and really relating with many of them
I decided to join up and share my story. 

My NDE and also OBE happened back in November of 2000, I was 21 years old i had just moved to California from Michigan. and an irresponsible type 1 Diabetic.

I had the flu really bad, but didn't go to the E.R. as i didnt have health insurance at the time, but mostly just stubborn Lol,
So i just decided to rough it out at home.
Worse decision I ever made, and i made some bad ones before that, (drug related).

I remember taking my shot, and i was out of test strips for a few days so wasn't sure what my blood sugar was.
Still I tried eating some soup ,a popsicle, and some regular Pepsi, which apparently wasnt enough to cover my shot i took.

I remember taking a shower, feeling really light headed after i came out, then timber; down I went, not falling on my floor mattress, but through the floor, into a warm darkness kind of breezy and a soft wind in my ear. I could have stayed there forever, I  guess that was the void of space time, forget a blinding light give me comfortable darkness with a warm breeze. Sadly it wasnt to long because when i opened my eyes i was standing in my apartment parking lot.

Need to back track to when i fell i didnt hit my mattress, but fell face first on the floor in my bedroom, because my roommate later told me that he herd the thud, and new i was sick, so came running in and saw me laying there, so he called 911.

At this time he said my lips were blue and i was turning pale, i imagine he was shook up. He said it took the EMT's 10 minutes to get there, at the time i assumed they tried to resuscitate me. So DOA i was pronounced according to the medical records.

So Iam in my parking lot watching the emt's carry someone down the stairs, I was fuzzy kind of confused a little just felt like a normal day after work walking home and seeing this. This is the best way to describe how i was feeling after leaving the4 darkness or falling though the floor into the parking lot. Its complicated, i know.  It would later be after i woke up from my 2 week coma that the memory of what happen tome would become stronger and very detailed, the nights were the worse in the hospital, the days i felt like everyone was out to kill me, i had LOST MY MIND. or what later would be described as hyper sensitive to everyone's vibrations, let me say that there arent many kind nurses or drs in a hospital. I remember needing to get out of there so i ripped out my IV and tried hiding in the bathroom, but of course the door wouldn't lock. 
I wouldnt wish this to happen to anyone.

Ok this is hard for me i keep backtracking not sequencing the events  in order, I just tend to remember the high emotional parts.

So back to the parking lot. I remember everything having a gold hue around it, but pretty sure it was close to dark time, all of a sudden all these feelings of panic, fear, and paranoia hit me, so I needed to go to a safe place.. and that would be my childhood home in Michigan. Bam! i closed my eyes thought of my old house and i was standing at front of the door, confused how i got there, kind of like being in California never happened, kind of like there was no memory or time back and forth, the laws of physics and the universe didn't apply here.

In closing all i can say about the rest is pretty personal, having to do with some Family issues, but i can say that honestly what you do here and how you live your life, and what your beliefs are basically lays the ground work for your next life, at lest that was my experiences, its all different for everyone. So maybe there could have been more to it, maybe someone would have came into it and introduced themselves an added some comfort in my pain and torture that my subconscious was showing me.

The only control you have on the other side is???   NONE.  I think Jesus was right when he said the kingdom of heaven resides within all, and God made man in his image? no - Sherlock.  Still half that was wrote about him seems embellished lol.
I can strongly say this with absolute conviction that I am the so called God.

No demons no angels no huge ominous presence , just you and your life experiences, but you do see your inner most desires, or heaven. and you do see your worse fear and what TRULY scares you the most, will happen too. basically  it would be your own personal hell, and you cant stop it, because it feels so damn real while its happening and your going through it, but you cant run away from it all you can do is cry and absorb it times infinite. You bet your - when i die again i'll be ready. 

But way in the back of everyone's mind there is always doubt and second thinking, even though people say they have faith and believe in someone or something, and they thinks its as real as sliced bread, sadly it is not, i'ts only as real as a dream you have, or a vision you see, you are the creator of it all.. But for arguments sake we will call it God and put fear in you if you don't OBEY it Lol. .  Exhausted myself trying to tell fanatic religious parents, and family/friends about this, the truth is very unsettling as Iam still dealing with ir myself 13 years later. In and out of mental hospitals, failed suicide attempts, psychosis, isolation, failed relationships, i do love my cat though, since she found me she is my reason for staying here.

I am eternal
I am me
I am a true street spirit
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 03:29:04 AM »

Wow! What an experience you had. I am glad you shared it with us and maybe we
can support you some. I had an experience of death also, but it was very nice.
Having an experience less than pleasant is not that uncommon. About 10% of all
experiences are less than pleasant. I think I would assure you that you will go to
heaven will the rest of God's children when your time comes.

Love
Sam
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
StreetSpirit

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 04:30:52 AM »

Yeah it was Lol. Would liked to have forgot it though, it is just to much for a human mind to comprehend and live with.

Cool you still have your faith though.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 12:23:52 AM »

Yes, but it is not a religious faith. I am a spiritual person now, don't go to church anymore.
I am no longer afraid of God, I know He is love.

Love
Sam
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »