Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 12:28:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  SCHIZOPHRENIA?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCHIZOPHRENIA?  (Read 965 times)
lrmcivor

« on: October 02, 2011, 03:44:49 AM »

Schizophrenia?:

A recent post stated it is “normal” to talk to God as in a prayer, but if you get responses, IE a two way conversation, you are considered schizophrenic.  I understand the compassion the author tried to portray to those that suffer from this illness, but this posting does not take into account what our Brothers truly are.

By this broad definition, all those in the scriptures that had Divine conversations; IE Moses, David, Joseph etc. including those in later times and the present (myself included) are schizophrenic.  A person does not have to be “religious” or schizophrenic to have these conversations, and formerly being an atheist, I had my doubts as to the accuracy or plausibility of  the “conversations” of the scriptures, but many accounts in the scriptures now ring true to me, as my NDE was nothing less than Divine.

All I can say is that I wish I had the “communication” that I now have with our Brothers at a much earlier age and had experienced the joy of becoming a schizophrenic.  I might add that I still communicate with our Brothers when they see fit to do so.  If this is schizophrenia, I'm loving it!

“We are all things to all wholesome souls.”
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »