Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 04:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Other Spiritual Experiences Here
| | |-+  Dreams with God or angeles in it
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dreams with God or angeles in it  (Read 1158 times)
melove

« on: May 15, 2011, 07:35:21 AM »

I had a dream that was very different for me.  I usually don't take naps because I find it much harder to go to sleep at night if I do but for some reason I was very tired that day. 

In the dream I woke from my bed and the window on my second floor bedroom had expanded to cover almost the whole wall.  Then I noticed that the whole room seemed to be glowing.  I got up and started looking out of the window and noticed a humming bird trying very hard to get the nectar from the flowers on the tree but the wind was blowing so hard that the poor littlie thing could not get to the flowers.  I started praying ask God to send some Angeles to protect the bird from the wind so it could eat.  Once I started to pray, the room got even brighter and I knew someone was behind me.  Funny, I didn't turn to see who it was, I just felt them and I felt only love.  Whoever was behind me started to communicate with me (not with words but with thoughts) and all they said was "You know that bird you are praying for does not have a good personally and is mean to the other birds out there."  I responded with my own thought right away with "I don't care, I love them all".  When I had this thought, the room got even brighter and if you could feel someone smile I was feeling it then.  The next thought that was sent to me was "Now you're starting to understand".  I woke up at this point feeling very happy and loved. 

This could have just been a very happy dream but I really feel as if someone was there with me. 
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 12:12:08 PM »

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, it was a vision. I would agree with the angel that was with you in that you do now understand. It is the nature of God to love all of His creation alike. He wants us to do the same, to love everyone. It is sometimes called enlightenment. I wish the very best for you.

Love
Sam
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »