Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2017, 05:39:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Inspirational Material Here
| | |-+  Religion, Souls, God?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Religion, Souls, God?  (Read 1181 times)
lrmcivor

« on: February 09, 2011, 08:58:17 AM »

I need to clarify a few things regarding my NDE.

One individual had a very bad experience reading my E-Book, she was upset that I specifically said that animals such as pets had no soul.  I would be the first to say that my
E-Book is not a "feel good" experience.  I tell what I was "given" by the Entities I call the Eternals.  It tells of mankind's inhumanity, our past faults, and our probable fate on this world.

Our Creators created our souls, where would you like souls to stop in the scheme of life, a mouse, a tree, a cockroach, bacteria?  These are all living things, but they are not a part of the realm I have no name for, maybe you would call it Heaven.

I was reminded of my first conscious contact with the entities I call the Eternals.  I was an orb of bright energy, in a place of bright warm light, in a realm that I cannot describe, like I said, some would say it was Heaven.  Across from me was a larger brighter orb of energy that radiated all of the love, compassion and acceptance you could never in a million years imagine.  I asked if they were gods, the response was "No, we are just a part of the ultimate entity, the Universe in it's entirety, as are all wholesome souls."

I asked why some people said they had walked with Jesus, or saw angles when they died, and what I was and saw were these orbs of energy?  The response was;

"You see us as we truly are, as you truly are.  We are all things to all wholesome souls."

It is my opinion by what I was told, if you are a person of the Christian faith, you will be in the company of God, and you will walk with Jesus.  On the same note, I believe if you have a dear departed pet, that pet will be with you in this realm.

I was given a word I was not familiar with at that time, Pantheism.

Pantheism: The philosophy of German pessimist Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) that the will is
absolute, constituting the real and ultimate principal. The doctrine that the Universe in it's totality is
god. Belief that 'god' is manifested by and throughout the Universe, that 'god' and Universe are one in
the same, identical!
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 10:22:14 AM »

Did you feel any love, or were you out of your body?
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
lrmcivor

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 11:21:55 AM »

Sam, I was out of body, as I stated, I was this orb of energy (hard to accurately describe) as were the entities I call the Eternals.  As I stated in my NDE, the feeling of love, compassion, and total acceptance was over whelming, euphoric would be a more accurate description.  I can truly say I felt like that was the beginning of my life.  I had never had the feeling inside of me like I did after.  I felt like it was the first time in my life I could truly love others, be compassionate for others.  I can only describe my life prior to that time as shallow, devoid of love, and truly not being able to have the compassion I now have for all mankind.  After my NDE, I have never had hate, envy, or need for physical things, all that is within me now is LOVE.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »