Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Need to talk to someone?
| | |-+  It is time I shared
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It is time I shared  (Read 2248 times)
Teffie

« on: January 01, 2011, 12:16:52 AM »

Well I have kept most of this story to myself in fear that some people would think I was loosing my mind of course.  I have so many questions and never knew who to ask these questions to.  I finally found this site after weeks of searching the internet.  The best part is after reading a lot of the other sites and doing much research I did find some answers to my questions but I still have some more, maybe some one can help me.

I was never afraid of death as I watched both my parents pass away in front of me at an early age, it was the most remarkable thing.  The things I had heard and seen with my own eyes at the time of the death and after the death was incredible.  With Loosing my parents early in my life when I seem to just be needing them more and more, and going through both of thier health issues only a couple years apart and then going through a divorce with a small baby it was a lot of stress.  Shortly after all that I was diagnosed myself with a neurlogic condition that was causing a lot of pain along with other issues.  The doctor of course perscribed a medications which I had a reaction to, not knowing this I just kept taking the medication, it caused an overdose.  I bad situation, a drug poisoning they called it, I died twice and they kept me in a coma for a week.  Yes I had a NDE. 

No Tunnel, but there I was with my mother, behind a big rock, the light in the distance, coming from a hall, like the Parthenon on the Acropolis. It was breathtaking, peaceful, no words on earth can desribe it.  My mother kept telling me not to look at, it was not for me, it was not my time.  I was not done, I had so much more to do and my son needed me.  She told me why I was here and what I was to do.  She also told me a lot more of which I cannot remember.  I do remember though be so mesmerized by the light. I do remember the beautiful music, but I remember as I decribed it when I first woke up "the noise, the beautiful noise" , and yes, there where others going into the light.  I do not remember returning to my body.  when I woke up, I was the happiest person alive. 

Now I find that children stare at me and smile or giggle, even if they have just been crying.  Sometimes it just takes a little smile from me to make them stop crying...crazy huh???  Animals well, pretty much the same, I was always good with both but now it is just wierd. 

When someone passes away I have a dream about them telling me that everything is okay and they are happy now.  Now how do you explain that to the family of a friend, especially a distant friend.  It happens out of the blue!!!!!!  Sometimes I have to look up to see if these people are even deceased.  Crazy????    Although if I do know someone that did pass away, for some reason it takes my hug and a whisper of a few words that seem to help.  Went to 4 funerals this year and got 4 phone calls that evening from people with great thanks for taking the pain away.  Other people wanted to know what I said, My comment was "what anybody else would say"  maybe it is the way I say it.  again crazy??? 

I could go on with wierd stuff, but I will stop here.  So any input???

NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 04:22:10 AM »

Hi, Teffie. Crazy is as crazy does. This talent of yours doesn't sound at all crazy to me. Most people don't realize that we as individuals are far, far, greater than our common conception of ourselves, or more to the point, society's impression of us. Healers, people who remove distress from others, frequently do not know how they do it. It is not something that you can easily teach someone to do. It is also not uncommon that people find themselves with psychic talents after an NDE that they didn't possess prior to the event. Your talent seems to have been enhanced by your NDE.

The people who habituate this forum appreciate answering questions such as yours, so ask away, or as they were fond of saying in the sixties, let it all hang out!

Love, Charles
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 06:43:36 AM »

Well I have kept most of this story to myself in fear that some people would think I was loosing my mind of course.  I have so many questions and never knew who to ask these questions to.  I finally found this site after weeks of searching the internet.  The best part is after reading a lot of the other sites and doing much research I did find some answers to my questions but I still have some more, maybe some one can help me.

I was never afraid of death as I watched both my parents pass away in front of me at an early age, it was the most remarkable thing.  The things I had heard and seen with my own eyes at the time of the death and after the death was incredible.  With Loosing my parents early in my life when I seem to just be needing them more and more, and going through both of thier health issues only a couple years apart and then going through a divorce with a small baby it was a lot of stress.  Shortly after all that I was diagnosed myself with a neurlogic condition that was causing a lot of pain along with other issues.  The doctor of course perscribed a medications which I had a reaction to, not knowing this I just kept taking the medication, it caused an overdose.  I bad situation, a drug poisoning they called it, I died twice and they kept me in a coma for a week.  Yes I had a NDE. 

No Tunnel, but there I was with my mother, behind a big rock, the light in the distance, coming from a hall, like the Parthenon on the Acropolis. It was breathtaking, peaceful, no words on earth can desribe it.  My mother kept telling me not to look at, it was not for me, it was not my time.  I was not done, I had so much more to do and my son needed me.  She told me why I was here and what I was to do.  She also told me a lot more of which I cannot remember.  I do remember though be so mesmerized by the light. I do remember the beautiful music, but I remember as I decribed it when I first woke up "the noise, the beautiful noise" , and yes, there where others going into the light.  I do not remember returning to my body.  when I woke up, I was the happiest person alive. 

Now I find that children stare at me and smile or giggle, even if they have just been crying.  Sometimes it just takes a little smile from me to make them stop crying...crazy huh???  Animals well, pretty much the same, I was always good with both but now it is just wierd. 

When someone passes away I have a dream about them telling me that everything is okay and they are happy now.  Now how do you explain that to the family of a friend, especially a distant friend.  It happens out of the blue!!!!!!  Sometimes I have to look up to see if these people are even deceased.  Crazy????    Although if I do know someone that did pass away, for some reason it takes my hug and a whisper of a few words that seem to help.  Went to 4 funerals this year and got 4 phone calls that evening from people with great thanks for taking the pain away.  Other people wanted to know what I said, My comment was "what anybody else would say"  maybe it is the way I say it.  again crazy??? 

I could go on with wierd stuff, but I will stop here.  So any input???

I am so glad you shared your experience with us. I enjoyed reading it. The children and animals know you are full of love and they respond to it. Happens to a lot of near death experiencers. Maybe you will share more when you feel like it. This is a safe place, I make sure it is. Love

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »