Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 06:13:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  The Debating Club
| | |-+  Debating Board
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Debating Board  (Read 4674 times)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« on: April 01, 2007, 05:22:32 PM »

This board is for debating the merits of whatever you wish to debate about. Just state your topic and go to it. Board rules apply.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
TRAVELLER

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »

How about time travel?

What if I said 'Time travel is possible' and 'not only is it possible Metaphysically but time travel of men and machine is not only possible but has been done.'

What if I said 'there's proof'?

Traveller
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 03:12:57 AM »

I would agree with you -- the Philadelphia experiment grew up.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
TRAVELLER

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 03:40:32 AM »

Sam,

Think about this: As we begin to understand the universe we reside in, the realization that mass is less significant than we have thought in the past, could lead us to believe that the future of space travel, at least inter-galactic travel, is not likely to be acheived the "Star Trek" way but more likely to be something like a "Star-Gate".

If we accept that, then if we look at Ancient history, what about the depictions and runways made by the Aztecs and the Egyptions?

Those flying machines, previously thought to be extra-terrestrial, could and would most likely be domestic.

If those flying machines were domestic, then from where? Or better yet, from when?

Traveller
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 07:44:35 AM »

Never thought of it that way before, will consider it. Thanks

Love
lrmcivor

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2011, 04:55:20 AM »

It is my understanding of how the physical Universe is, that no physical matter can exceed the speed of light.  Having said that, it also my understanding and experience that in our metaphysical state there is no limit to how fast we go from one point to another, even to dimensions I cannot describe.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »

I would agree with you, in the spirit world travel is instantaneous.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »