Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2017, 02:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A new site...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A new site...  (Read 2879 times)
hewholaughslast

The Late Great Me
« on: June 03, 2009, 10:10:11 PM »

Salutations everyone,

‘Spring has sprung and the grass is risen’, I heard tell a few days ago as I was sitting in my back yard enjoying a barbeque with my wife and some family friends...needless to say the chicken, steaks, sausages, marinated pork ribs and burgers were cooked just fine…

I see this board has been very quiet these past few months, except angelbearbp posting away here with her thoughts and poems and Sam too…

I would like to extend an invitation to all who chance across this post of mine to come and have a look at my new website…initially it’s for information transferral and is still in the process of being built…I want to set up hard to find information, regarding the upkeep of pc’s and laptops and teaching people all about the processes of computers…most of the information will be free, but some articles I have, has cost me to buy into an affiliation with suppliers and will be offered for sale at a reduced price…

I have unlimited space to use, so I’ll be offering miscellaneous information too, or whatever I feel is pertinent, like art, other books and I’m also negotiating with some music labels, to have their artists featured this new site with MP3 or WMV downloads…I also have some special tutelage by a few professors in various fields that I’m negotiating with to offer as a download in AVI format…one particular lecture, ‘Consciousness and its implications’, particularly offers explanations that can be associated with NDE’s…

My health is getting so bad now that I have to cut down my fulltime vocation to a handful of hours a week, so I decided to start this internet business, buying and selling of information…as I found out in the big bad world of business, the more you give the more you get and I’ve implemented it in this new business venture of mine…

I sincerely hope for comments back, good or bad and maybe some suggestions too, of what kind of knowledge I can impart, using that platform…I’m just sorting out the Microsoft lot to post as free PDF documents and will have them ready for downloading from the site by this weekend…

You can find my new site here…http://maasterpieces.com/default.aspx

Too much of a good thing is wonderful!!!!
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:17:02 PM »

I looked and I liked, be back as it expands.

Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 02:26:57 AM »

Thanks for the invite, Dave.  I'll be checking by from time to time to see what you're doing.  You're welcome to link to my site (http://nowisforever.me/) if you wish.  It's not much yet, but there's more to come.
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »