Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Inspirational Material Here
| | |-+  What experiencers say
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What experiencers say  (Read 2174 times)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« on: April 02, 2009, 02:55:24 AM »

Wow, this is great.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 06:03:04 AM by Sam » Logged
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
RideTheWalrus

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 09:48:13 AM »

Great movie, thanks for sharing!
lrmcivor

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 12:10:05 AM »

Everything stated was right on the money.

I would say that what ever you call the Entities, God, Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Jehovah, or as I do The Eternals, we are all talking about the same Beings, our Creators of which we are a part of.

I have never had a "Life Review", although I must say that during my NDE and with my subsequent "communication" with these Entities, I have been made aware somehow subconsciously of my past faults.  I have no idea why I have been chosen to continue to be in contact with these Entities, I had lived a less than perfect life up to the point of my last NDE.

I was not ever told it was not my time to stay with these Entities in the realm I have no name for, I was only told I had work to do, and even though I was not sure what that work was, I just go day to day and serve these Entities in what ever way they ask.  I thought writing my E-Book was the work they had referred to, but have since learned that was only a very small part.

What I have come away with from my experiences since Feb. 14th 2000 (NDE) is a total and complete change of soul, I no longer have any negative feelings within me, I just seem to have this overwhelming love within me, to the point that I seem to be smiling all the time, if not physically, than from within my soul! 
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 11:30:42 AM »

If you haven't done so, please share your near death experience with us.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »