Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2017, 03:11:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Other Spiritual Experiences Here
| | |-+  Pictographic transmissions?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pictographic transmissions?  (Read 4011 times)
Gabs

« on: December 09, 2008, 08:43:21 AM »

I often experience hearing high pitched noises and read in one of Doreen Virtue's book called Earth angels, that it is actually encoded messages from heaven to assist with incarnates to cope with a future situation which they are about to experience. I was a bit skeptical at first but then I was fortunate enough to get a a quick glimpse of this download of information. I remember laying on my bed one afternoon and falling into a meditative state for a brief moment because I was currently receiving these transmissions and I could feel my minds eye getting heavy and squeezing which is the usually the symptom I experience when this happens.  What I saw through my minds eye, was what looked like columns of pictographs much like hieroglyphics that was moving in a downward motion...I wonder if anyone can tell me if this is the language of light? ???

Love and Light
Gabs
angelbearbp

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 11:18:51 PM »

I heard a high pitched noise too when i thought these angels were trying to hypnotize me and it did seem like a message!
Gabs

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 02:53:18 PM »

Hey there angelbearbp, Yeah like many other incarnates on other sites who also experience similar symptoms, I often receive these strange high pitched noises frequently and I noticed that it is seems to occur randomly most times and especially before I fall asleep. It sounds pretty similar to the low pitch noise a fax machine makes over the phone when you ring it. Yes I can definitely confirm that this is the language of light, which btw is often referred to as Pictographic or ideographic cybernetics. This is what the Higher evolution utilize in order to communicate & encode so as to prepare or allow for certain happenings to take place. These transmissions are pockets of thought-forms which  behave much like time bombs and work according to happenstance relativity. :D

Love and Light
Gabs 
RideTheWalrus

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 05:40:24 AM »

I experience that noise very frequently during meditation.

I also heard it gets much louder for some people just prior to astral projection.
Gabs

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 06:40:34 AM »

Yeah a few years ago I initially thought it was a medical condition that needed attention. However after finding Doreen Virtues book & also getting a quick glimpse of what I was receiving in a meditative state, I am now convinced heaven intentionally exposed this information to prove to me that I didn't need to search for any medical assistance and also to eliminate  any thoughts of uncertainty, because what I was receiving is real and that I'm not going crazy either.hehehehe ;D

Love and Light
Gabs ;)
Gabs

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 07:06:35 AM »

Hey RideTheWalrus & angelbearbp has the possibility of incarnating from the angelic realms ever crossed your mind before...may I suggest you get a copy of Doreen Virtues book called Earth Angel which may assist you to discover this. I kinda had an inner knowing prior to reading her book, but found it a very interesting read and was so shocked by it's content because I could identify with every single symptom she mentions and was also taken back when it literally gave me complete out line of my whole life and how it was led right up to that point. Suddenly my life became clear, and always feeling out of place or feeling different was not weird anymore. I remember saying to myself after reading this book..."AHHHH!!!...NO WONDER!!!" :-\ hahahahaha :D

Love and Light
Gabs  ;D
RideTheWalrus

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 06:11:01 AM »

I think it's actually pretty common to hear sounds like that, the official term for it is Tinnitus.

For me when I'm actively doing things throughout the day I rarely hear it, but when I clear my mind in meditation I can hear it quite loudly.  It's the same reason people don't hear the ticks of a clock, unless you consciously make note of the clock.  Your mind filters out irrelevant sound.

Honestly I think they call it 'Tinnitus' because they like to classify it as a physical symptom, but in the absence of a physical problem I'm not sure it's physical at all.  For example, in astral projection you can often hear very LOUD sounds upon exiting, and "Tinnitus" can get way way louder.

Still, it's very common!
Gabs

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 08:09:25 AM »

Yeah like I mentioned before that's where the information I witnessed while in deep meditative state, actually separates the concept that it's medical condition such as tinnitus. Because what I received unexpectedly was not some dream or figment of my imagination...it is a pictographic language....possibly river script? moving in a downward motion. Wow and as I'm typing up this post I'm receiving one right now. However you are correct it is a medical condition and it is very common...maybe that why my guides chose to reveal this so as to convince me it's otherwise? 

Love and Light
Gabs
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »