Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Near Death Experiences Here
| | |-+  Call for near death experiencers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Call for near death experiencers  (Read 1677 times)
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« on: November 04, 2008, 07:41:53 PM »

Dear Leroy,

Hello, my name is Nate Russell and I am contacting you from Atlas Media Corp in New York City.  We are in the early stages of producing a documentary series about Near Death Experiences for The Learning Channel called "When I Died."  Each episode will examine three people's NDE's, including the events leading up to the experience, what happened during the experience, and what was happening around the subject during the experience (i.e. how they were brought back by medical professionals, how family and friends were reacting, etc).  I was looking through the NDE accounts at your website and was wondering if you knew anybody who has had a NDE and would like to share their experience with us.  I am attaching a document that will further explain the show and give you an idea of the tone we are going for.  If you know of anybody who would be interested in working with us and you could pass the document, along with this email address, to them we would greatly appreciate it.  We hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you for your time.

Nate Russell
Atlas Media Corp.
nde.casting@gmail.com

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 07:43:48 PM by Sam » Logged
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »