Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 09:20:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Post Other Spiritual Experiences Here
| | |-+  the angels
« previous next »
Poll
Question: do you think angels live with us  (Voting closed: September 23, 2008, 11:12:38 PM)
spirituals expiriences - 0 (0%)
thouthtful living - 0 (0%)
Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the angels  (Read 1960 times)
kcwhy

« on: September 18, 2008, 11:12:38 PM »

Hi I"m kcwhy

I was raised in the projects. Worked in the projects and married.
Now, I have three grown children and seven grandchildren.
Before the grandchildren and before my experience,I was invaded by demons.
Beat up, scratch, hair pulled in my sleep. My husband left, my children stayed away.
MY job in the projects was becoming dangerous , I was by all means I was in turmoil.
THE church said I was schizo. The only help was the angel that rapped their arms around me on that thanksgiving day
1997. YOU see I was trying to cook. For A year there was some sort of evil war going on in the building. I passed out on the floor, the floor
flooded with water,pills spatted across the floor
but when I awoke I felt the soft arms hold me, the sweet smell of flowers, the peace of protection, and a clear message to get out.
I let the city . Moved the the valley in Seattle, I had never seen a mountain before then. There have been many changes in my life
since then, the death of my only son, my marriage restored, the birth of seven grands and thank the almighty for the things unseen.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »