Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  Need to talk to someone?
| | |-+  i should kill myself!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: i should kill myself!  (Read 4564 times)
angelbearbp

« on: August 19, 2008, 05:43:42 AM »

My dad's insurance wont cover my medicine for my anxiety and its over $1000 a month! Im just a burden to my family....No one needs me anyways. Theres so much competition in the world anyways. What do I have that the world needs? HELP someone please!
~Brit
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 06:22:33 AM »

No, you should not kill yourself. You are important to lots of people and you are loved by God unconditionally. There are agencies that will help with the money for the medicine.

Please read this near death experience.

http://aleroy.com/Suic01.htm

http://aleroy.com/Suicide.htm

Read these links and then tell me what you think about them.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
angelbearbp

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 11:01:50 PM »

It's good to know that there are angels and spirits watching us and know of our struggles. I can't escape myself. Ill regret it forever if I choose to die when its not my time.
Thanks Sam, for the links.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 12:24:47 AM »

Yes, there is plenty of help for you. Glad you liked the links. What you say is very true, I can't think of a single person who didn't regret trying to kill themselves. You can just take life one step at a time, and little by little achieve your goals. You are loved and you can do it.

Love
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
naturalgem

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 09:34:24 AM »

hi  there.  i have dealt with feeling suicidal much of my life.  i am unable to take anti-depressants they work the opposite for me.  i have experienced thoughts as yours.  i keep going one moment at a time.  there are those i love that i would miss and even when i can't feel it i know that i am loved by others.   one thing that helped is to realize that i mattered, of course,  existance created me,  and why would i be created if i was not neccesary??   shoot,  every single snowflake is unique  are humans not also sooo unique.  no one person even when twins are quite the same.  maybe seemingly close but never the same.   i may not have a clue how my presence here is of importance to others but i am so much smaller than the all and i am not going to try to say i know that i am not important.  i don't know if this is of help.  i realize your pain comes out of a real solid example of not being seen as important.  that your welfare would be up in the air for the lack of money.  but,  maybe this will help.  at least i need to thank you very much for letting me remind me for another day for myself.   your asking about your difficulty has helped me with mine.  peace and love to you,   gem
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »