Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 05:07:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Britney's Blog
| |-+  Poems and Stuff (Moderator: angelbearbp)
| | |-+  7 Reasons why some are visited by angels, while others are not
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 7 Reasons why some are visited by angels, while others are not  (Read 508 times)
angelbearbp

« on: September 09, 2012, 11:08:39 PM »

7 Reasons Why Some Are Visited by angels, While Others are not
                                                                                     By Britney Pieta

I always wondered why some people seem to be angel magnets, while others with equal or greater suffering don't get the help they need. Here are the reasons I have come up with:

1.   You refused to ask or admit that you needed help. God can’t help someone who won’t receive it. The word "help!" is the most powerful prayer in the world. Sometimes its not you that asks. Its the circle of people around the world praying that invites an angel to come to you.
2.   You asked for the wrong reasons. Angels are not there to glorify your ego and can tell when someone is just prayer bluffing. (I honestly believe though that those visited by angels are almost like celebrities!)
3.   God wanted you to figure it out on your own. You have the answers inside of yourself and you need to learn your own lessons through mistakes and inner searching.
4.   You agreed on your life’s blueprint plan to not receive much help. In other words you wanted to do everything on your own or at least mostly on your own. (according to one NDE story I read) (For me I mostly got help in my adolescence.)
5.   God wanted to get you what you needed through ordinary means first. Angels are sometimes the last resort God has if nothing else is working. "It really doesn't matter whether God meets your needs through a human or an angel."
6.   You got angelic help but you ignored it or didn’t’ recognize the hand extended to you was an angel. God speaks to us in so many ways! So pay attention to the little things God does for you!
This is an excerpt from an angel book I read:
"How is it possible that Frankie had more than one angel encounter and I haven’t even had one? Perhaps they have been at work in your life many times, and you didn’t recognize their presence."
7.   Lastly, angels don’t want you to become too dependent on them. (This was a biggie for me. I still feel that I miss them)

Just remember that you can never ask too much for help! But God and the angels know what is best for you! ;)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:47:08 AM by angelbearbp » Logged
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 03:20:33 AM »

I really like this Angelbear, it helps others to spiritual maturity.

Love
Leroy
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »