Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 26, 2017, 08:31:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Britney's Blog
| |-+  Poems and Stuff (Moderator: angelbearbp)
| | |-+  5 Ways to view life's challenges
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5 Ways to view life's challenges  (Read 619 times)
angelbearbp

« on: August 15, 2012, 03:38:41 AM »

Ways to view the challenges in life for your dreams:
By Britney Pieta

1.   Water: “Warm up to life.” You got to just jump right in the cold water (your uncomfortable place) and eventually you'll "warm up," (get used to) the water (or problem).

2.   Eating: “Take life in small bite size chunks.” If you eat your food super fast you’ll not only make yourself feel sick, you won’t enjoy your foods taste if you don’t chew on it. So don't rush the fulfillment of your dreams. Enjoy each step of the way to get there.

3.    Journey: "If I just make it to this point and then that point." Life doesn’t have to be a sprint all the way through. Focus on one day at a time.

4.   Train: “I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.” Remember “The Little Train that Could” story? Think of progress in life as pushing yourself inch by inch to reach your goals.

5.   Moon and Stars: “Shoot for the moon but hit the stars instead.” A very popular quote about that even if you don’t get one of your dreams, you still can accomplish a similar dream that is just as good and maybe even better than the original one.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:55:48 AM by angelbearbp » Logged
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 03:45:53 AM »

Great thought, it is excellent.

Love
Leroy
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »