Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Britney's Blog
| |-+  Poems and Stuff (Moderator: angelbearbp)
| | |-+  The Spiritual Realm is Real
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Spiritual Realm is Real  (Read 735 times)
angelbearbp

« on: July 12, 2012, 12:56:23 AM »

Something I wrote a few years ago I wanted to share with you on here. Enjoy! :)

Reality--The Spiritual Realm is Real
By Britney Pieta

How do we know that the spiritual realm is a reality? I think one reason is that spirituality has been around for centuries. That means even our primitive ancestors weren’t all that primitive as we thought—if they believed in some force/God out there. Some people think that something that is primitive means that it doesn’t apply to us today or that we are better than them because we are evolved or something. That is not right. In fact, humans have never outgrown God. Even with Science today, spirituality is still on T.V, in books, in music, etc… That is why there are revivals that have been happening for years upon years. People want to experience something beyond their everyday lives.

The fact that we have glimpses of creatures that are not from earth—such as angels and demons is another big hint. It shows that something beyond ourselves is not only possible for angels but for ourselves. Where do these angels and demons go when they are done dealing with humans? There must be somewhere where they live--or at least some kind of deminsion. If they are invisible only when they want to appear to us—there must be something that our human eyes can’t detect.

The last fact I would like to mention is that has been researched is that the brain has a “God spot.” It would seem as though whoever you think created the first man and woman on earth, made us with the desire to seek after something. That is where the great philosophers of all the different religions come into play. We are all going to die someday. If there was no afterlife, I think pretty much all people would live lawlessly and do whatever they please because it wouldn’t matter. While some people don’t believe and while it still goes on, the fear of what is to come after death stops us from many dangers—this points to spirituality. The primitive instinct to save ourselves from dying was built by God, so that we wouldn’t leave before our time was up and that each of our missions would be accomplished.
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 02:33:33 AM »

I like it. Yes, spirituality goes all the way back to the cavemen. They knew there was an afterlife.

Love
Leroy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »