Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2017, 12:08:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Britney's Blog
| |-+  Poems and Stuff (Moderator: angelbearbp)
| | |-+  How do you view life?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How do you view life?  (Read 616 times)
angelbearbp

« on: June 22, 2012, 04:33:41 AM »

We all give different images of how we view life. Here is what I have thought of life as:

School: "We are here to learn lessons and then eventually graduate." (near-death.com)

Journey: "We are pilgrims sharing our experiences as we walk the path together,” Ben Baldauf.

Movie: “Life is a movie. We are the stars of our own show. Some people have a mixture of everything--good and bad times,” Britney Pieta.

"We are only offered a part of our drama each day. But we can trust our lives to have many points, scenes, acts, climax, and a conclusion." (devotional book)

Battle: “We are here to learn to overcome and conquer our problems and fight the good fight,” Britney Pieta

Climb:
"There's always going to be another mountain. Always going to want to make it move. Always going to be an uphill battle. Ain't about how fast I get there. It's the climb," Miley Cyrus.

Video game: “Just trying to get through life with as little trouble as possible without killing the bad guys,” Britney Pieta.

Tapestry/mosaic: "Life is a tapestry or mosaic with each of our lives woven together to make one beautiful picture." (devotion book I read)

Book: "We write our story ourselves every day. The question is what do we write next?"--Lana Lang and Clark from Smallville.

Buffet: "The flavor of our lives is enhanced by each experience-painful or joyful" (devotional book)
"I want my life to be a buffet. Tasting a little bit of everything," Britney Pieta.

Song:” Life is like an orchestra. Some notes are very sad and distressing and some happy and joyful. Life's experiences all are necessary parts of the song,” Britney Pieta.
“You are the song I sing…giver of life to me,” Valerie from Superkid movie.
“The miracle of love has come into my life, has made my life a song.”

Blender: “My life is like a blender. I like a mixture of things,”- Britney Pieta

Mystery: "Life is a mystery with lots of unanswered questions that someday will all be made known."-Britney Pieta

Gift: "Life is a gift that always has hidden surprises like a matryoshka box with gifts inside of gifts never-ending."-Britney Pieta
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:31:33 PM by angelbearbp » Logged
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 06:57:43 PM »

This is very good and really great advice for anyone. I are doing great good work I love you Angelbear.

Love
Leroy
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »