Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Thoughtful Living Board
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Our multipartite Nature
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our multipartite Nature  (Read 1090 times)
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« on: June 07, 2012, 07:52:33 PM »

I just made an entry in my journal relating to an incite and I thought that it might interest others who spent time reading topics in this forum:

"I bought Fred Alan Wolf's Parallel Universes: The Search for Other Worlds on February 7th. I have begun reading it recently as one of the books that I feel I must read before writing my book. After having read up to chapter ten in the book yesterday, I had an incite last night that seems to answer a question I have been having about the nature of consciousness. The incite occurred just before I settled down to sleep, and since I check my watch every night before I become still, I happen to remember the time when this was accomplished. It was 22:22:24, just two seconds after the totality of 2's. The incite relates to the conundrum of a plethora of selves implied by the necessity of observers in every one of the many parallel universes that exist along side this one we happen to inhabit. This incite is the hypothesis that every one of these many parallel consciousnesses are a part of our whole being. Ordinarily we don't know of them because we live in our own universe apart from every one of the parallel worlds which exist along side ours. However, the potential for joining with them is always real and whether we partake in their viewpoint via exercises like Burt Goldman's Quantum Jumping or avail ourselves the perusal of their treks in the afterlife, they are ultimately a part of our very selves, and that is the incite. We are them, and they are us. We, therefore are multipartite creatures and while here on earth we only know (for the most part) just the consciousness we tend to think we are. Yet just before that 22:22:24 moment I had the incite of the completion of this thought which concerns the idea that there is truly at the core of the multiverse just one single consciousness—the consciousness of God."

Namasté, Charles
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
NowIsForever

LaserLite

Lionize Me
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 07:51:57 PM »

If I could have edited the above post, I would have, thus: incite—no, insight—yes.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 07:56:15 PM by NowIsForever » Logged
"We have not the reverent feeling for the rainbow that a savage has, because we know how it is made. We have lost as much as we gained by prying into that matter." -- Mark Twain
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »