Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 23, 2017, 01:13:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Britney's Blog
| |-+  Poems and Stuff (Moderator: angelbearbp)
| | |-+  letter to Ben
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: letter to Ben  (Read 608 times)
angelbearbp

« on: May 25, 2012, 08:44:29 PM »

Today would have been Ben's 23rd birthday. :( I love you! R.I.P. 8/24/11

Dear Ben
My life is in honor of you. If there is anything I can do with your memory it is too make sure your life doesn’t go to waste. I won’t let you down Ben! I’ll share to the world what I have learned from you. You were a beautiful and strong person. You lasted longer than most people with your condition would have been expected to. If I could stop someone from making the same mistake that you did or the mistake I have come close to doing so many times--that would be amazing and wonderful. Like Amy Grant said, “My Christmas list…No more lives torn apart…” The love we had together is strong enough for me to stay on earth and get me through the hardest of times and what seems like long wait for us to be together again. As you look down from heaven I hope I can inspire you too that I am carrying on where you left off. Ill be listening and watching if you ever want to say hi.

your friend,
Britney

Beautiful Words by the Afters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rMt9nMm124

"Beautiful words that last. Even when everything else has passed. Even when all the stars are gone. I know every beautiful thing that we were will live on."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:52:20 PM by angelbearbp » Logged
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 08:49:53 PM »

A true message of love to be heard by all hearts full of love. Thanks you Angelbear for making my day.

Love
Leroy
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »