Thoughtful Living
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 06:09:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
To register, email Sam. The admin has a book on NDEs, more infor  http://kenkatin.com
3142 Posts in 1432 Topics by 619 Members
Latest Member: britney
Home Help Login Register
+  Thoughtful Living
|-+  Britney's Blog
| |-+  Poems and Stuff (Moderator: angelbearbp)
| | |-+  A Lesson of Love from the Headmaster God story
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Lesson of Love from the Headmaster God story  (Read 912 times)
angelbearbp

« on: April 24, 2012, 03:04:08 AM »

Here is a little story I wrote. It is meant to be like an analogy of a regular school classroom on earth. Leroy has always taught me to say affirmations which I do now everyday.

Intro to story: We’ve all had teachers who punished us by making us write things over and over again. But if you think about it God wants us to write or say certain things over and over again about ourselves to help us grow. But it is NOT to punish us. So for example, you could write, "I am strong....I am strong...I am strong...I am strong...I am strong until you start believing it.

“A Lesson of Love from the Headmaster God”
                                                By Britney Pieta
   One fine day in heaven, a young girl named Kay, who was very shy and never believed in herself
and was suffering in the area of learning to love herself—got a personal visit from the master
himself…
   Her very nice teacher Professor Loveheart was very worried about her because her
grades were slipping but it wasn’t because she wasn’t a good student; it was just that the area of
“Love 101,”wasn’t her best subject.
   “Kay the headmaster would like to see you in his office,” the voice said on the school
speakers.
   Everyone in the class went, “ouuuu….you must be in trouble,” the kids whispered as
she walked past. She was very scared and was gripping her book very hard, trying to get out of
the classroom without any more unnecessary attention.
   Kay gulped very loudly as her hand was shaking as she turned the doorknob very
carefully looking through the door just open a crack.
   “Youuu…Youuuu wanted to see me….God?”
   “Come sit right over here by me Kay,” He said patting the chair with a very warm and
kind smile.
   “Ummm…Ok….if you don’t mind…umm….God….” opening the door completely.
   “I hear you are having trouble in one of my most important classes…am I correct?”
   “Yes…but please you have to believe me…it’s not because I’m not trying…I just can’t
seem to do it,” Kay said admitting defeat.
   “Well that can easily be fixed. So here is what I want you to do. Take out a sheet of
paper… Can you do that for me Kay?”
   “Yes…ummm…sure…God.”
   “Now write these words at the very top. “I love and accept myself.” Write that as many
times as you possibly can…until they seem to stick in your mind. Can you do that?”
   “Is this some form of punishment?” she said about to cry.
   “No not at all my precious Kay. You see, for some people, loving themselves takes a
long time to master. BUT loving yourself can become like muscle memory in your spirit. So
today I want you to start with seeing those words on paper. And then I want you to say it out
loud. Finally I want you to come to me whenever you are struggling a lot and let ME tell you
that I love and accept you. Especially on those hard days. I know kids are afraid to meet the
headmaster but I am a “kind and gentle soul,” who really sees something special in you.”
   “You do?”
   “Yes and now you just have to believe it for yourself. So don’t believe this is a form of
punishment. Accept this as a way to really internalize these words.”
   “Yes….master God….I can try that.”
   “You see you are trying already,” He said smiling.
   For a moment Kay was dreading writing so much because she thought her hand would
start to hurt.
   “Now don’t worry about how many times you write those words. You’ll know when
you have written them enough,” he added.
   “Now is…is that all you wannnnnted to talk to me about?” she added her voice
 quivering.
   “Yes, Ms. Kay. Now go have some fun learning and remember I am always here for
you,” He said.
   “Thank you God! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’ll do my best,” she said with a
huge smile on her face.
   “No. thank you,” He said stepping close to her to give her a bear hug.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:51:51 AM by angelbearbp » Logged
Sam
Administrator

Thoughtful Living
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 06:15:38 PM »

Very, very good Angelbear and true also. I am proud of you. You are there now, I love you.

Love
Leroy

What a good children's book this would make.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. -- George Carlin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »