A Near Death Experience, No. 133.

A Miracle.

On Oct. 16, 1970 I had a NDE. I was 14 at the time and playing in a tree when I came in contact with a 7200 volt transmission line. For 2 1/2 minutes I hung by the wire until it burnt through my fingers. I fell 40 feet to the ground. The kids that were in the tree with me said it was like I floated down out of the tree. They told me that I snaked through the limbs feet first without hitting a single one, and that when I cleared the last limb, it was like I stopped in mid air leveled out and hit the ground flat on my back. The doctors told me that that is what started my heart going again. What I remember is that as soon as I grabbed the wire, it felt like I was floating upwards. I don't remember a tunnel. But I sure remember that bright white light. It was so white, and so bright that I thought it would burn my eyes out. But it didn't, it felt so soothing, and peaceful in that light. If I would have had a choice I would have stayed.

I don't remember talking to anyone, but yet I know that I did. I can't explain it. I just know it happened. I was told that it was not my time, and that I had to go back. That I had a special purpose to fullfill and that when the time was right, it would be revealed to me, (I'm still waiting). The next thing I remember was laying on the road and a motorcycle whizzing by my head, and the neighbour lady calling to me if I was ok.

I passed out at this point. When I came to, I was being loaded into an ambulance. My dad had just got home from work, and was able to ride along. On the way to the hospital, there was the two attendants, my dad and myself. But then I felt another presence. I couldn't see it, I couldn't hear it with my ears. But I heard it in my head. It said, "Don't be afraid. Where you are going you will be fine. Tell your father to take care for your mother and brother".

I turned to my dad and said, "Dad take care of Mom and Bob, where I'm going I'll be fine". I didn't find out until many years later, that after I had said that, my heart stopped beating. They had to use the paddles on me to get my heart going again.

After I got to the hospital, I was rushed into surgery, where 3 doctors worked on me for over 5 hours. When they finished, I was put into a private room to die. The reason I know this, is I came to and heard one of the doctors telling my dad, "It will be a miracle if your son makes it through the night". As soon as he said that, I felt the same presence that was in the ambulance. It told me, "Don't be afraid. When your father comes into the room, tell him you are going to live". It no soon told me that, when my dad walked into the room. I looked at him and said, "Dad I'm going to make it". And I did.



Start Page          Contents Page          Forums, Guest Book          Contact Us